• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Won'taru you gimme a pearl?

Started by Clexx, December 07, 2011, 09:19:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clexx

... okay, I'll cut the silly Taru talk for this! Howdy do! My name is Clex [with another X for some reason that I can't seem to remember]. While my primary purpose in vana'diel is to serve as a muel for my real life buddy who has taken up maintenance of the account since i quit over a year ago, I often find that I don't feel all that attached with his Linkshell, which is somewhat of an event LS.

More often than not, I find myself doing stuff with my leftover friends from a Linkshell that used to be called Serialpeacemakersco. some of them and the people they hang aorund with happen to be Lucky members, such as Sanleo, the now server swapped Aerika, Silvermaiden/Althena, and Suji. I've also gotten to know a person or two like Zumi, Lonekent, and Carmisse. [pardon if I butchered Carm's name. X_X]

While I wouldn't be wearing Lucky all the time, it would be nicer to have on for when I hear Silvermaiden make a comment in ventrillo about LS chat or if I simply just don't wish to hear event related banter. In turn, I promise to try and be entertaining when I'm in the mood, and maybe even a help when possible. either way, I hope that we get to know each other and that Lucky lives up to the things I've heard.