• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

I was gonna come back buuuuuuuuuuut...

Started by Malikai, January 17, 2012, 08:47:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malikai

I decided to come back and since this time I could actually afford it for a while I was rather looking forward to it. Alas, SE doesn't want me to play I suppose. Took me a day to get all my passwords and account info straightened out. I finally log into PoL and a thing pops up telling me I have some overdue charges(of course) and I proceed with the clicking and it eventually shows a link to the SE management page for me to pay the fee. I go through the steps of setting up an account with the ClickandBuy and what do ya know... the site is broken or something. I can't ever enter my info. Keeps telling me that it can't process the action or something similar. I'm overly frustrated with this. I figured everything would be easier now that they allow you to do your payment stuff online, but that is definitely not the case, at least for me. I guess this is just a way for the universe to tell me to GTFO and not play. I was really looking forward to coming back on. ;;

Areya

C&B has been having some issues lately, so might want to try again.

Malikai

I hope it's just having some temporary issues! I wanna plaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Majestica

It took some time and work to figure everything out to come back again. I really wish everything wasn't so cryptic and confusing, what is so difficult about putting a button on the POL menu that says "Click here to reinstate an account" and "Click here to start a new account" I bet they would have a ton more people if we could all just GIVE THEM OUR MONEY in a simple way....
"I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him." -Abraham Lincoln

Malikai

Then there's this whole ClickandBuy bullshit. Which is what is stopping me from coming back. The site is not functioning properly. I tried in three different browsers to make sure it wasn't some compatibility issue either. Once you get everything settled... you're fine and it's ok. But attempting that part shouldn't be such a task. I'm gonna give it another day to attempt this and if it doesn't work... I won't bother again. I really wanted to play. /sigh

Majestica

DON'T GIVE UP MALI!!! YOU CAN DOOOO EEEET!!
"I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him." -Abraham Lincoln

Areya

I'll tell you, when I was doing my stuff, C&B didn't like my debit card.  Eventually I got it working with UP tho.

Majestica

My debit card worked ok, and so did Chris's. It just took us forever to figure out all the mumbo jumbo!

Zerila

That's something that they've always had some problem with, but trying to fix it, they just made it SO much worse!
SE, why don't you want to take our money?!  :'(
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Malikai

Maybe I should steal some gold bars from an armored truck and mail them to SE and tell them who it's for. That's sounds like as much work as what I'm putting into this to get it working. haha