• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Application

Started by Keido, September 14, 2012, 11:16:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keido

Been gone for 6 years. Came back three days ago just got my toon reactivated. Would love to connect with old friends. Tylas Moozie Cravy all know me. I am betting some of you others know me as well. Been a long time.

Majestica

Hmm... idk that Mooziepu is a shady character sometimes! We will need to know some important information, like your favorite color, what you like to eat, things like that.
"I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him." -Abraham Lincoln

Areya

I've no qualms, if no one else does.

Majestica

Hey! I'm still waiting for the important information that's required!!  ::)
"I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him." -Abraham Lincoln

Keido

Quote from: Majestica on September 16, 2012, 03:07:36 PM
Hmm... idk that Mooziepu is a shady character sometimes! We will need to know some important information, like your favorite color, what you like to eat, things like that.

I was the Leader of Catalyst LS had a bad break up and now I want to play again.
I have a lvl 75 thf 69 RNG 48 NIN 60 DNC 24 WAR... ect ect ect.
Favorite job is THF. Although I now think DNC is broken like no other what an amazing job!
Favorite color is black but thats really all colors put together.
I like to eat pretty much anything really. Well probably not bugs.
I have three dogs and five cats all rescues.
I am married have a good job.
lets see... I drive a volkswagon
What else you wanna know?  :P

Majestica

cravy

Majestica

lol Cravy... it would be really funny if you weren't ok with it... cuz he said he knew you. ;)