• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Allester E. Darkflame

Started by Allester, September 17, 2012, 05:13:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allester

CHAR NAME: Allester
RACE: Manthra
MAIN JOB: Thief 91
SUB JOB: Dancer 50
ZILART: 0
CoP: Chapter 4
Wings: 0
ToA: 0
ABBY: Ehhh... 1 Zone win no Abbysites xP

A male once trapped by the dommy Mithra women for Snoo Snoo 24/7, he grew tired of being chained up and made a break for it by swimming from Kazham... didn't get to far before he started drowning... but lucky for him, a Tarutaru exploration team was sailing past in a tiny raft and scooped him up. Now he cross-dresses to avoid suspicion by Mithra, using the short name "Ally".

Areya

So you're one of THOSE types huh?   :P

I'll assume you're relatively new to the game?

Allester

Kinda sorta...

I was a Beta player and ran the game until Feb 15th 2011, then I got rearended by a drunk at a red light and went in to a coma due to the air-bag bursting on impact. Saved my life, but it still failed partially enough that I cracked my head on the wheel.

Woke up 8months later, had to relearn how to walk and use several muscles again, that took about 2 and a half months... so when I finally got home and back to my PC, I found my Account purged and gone, so I had to recreate a character - friend of mine from another game said he played on Phoenix, so I created the character on Phoenix... then he sorta quit FFXI. He uses it to chat with friends and help with a couple things, but nothing more than that.

His linkshell... well they were a lot of serious jerk offs who seemed like a lot of children with the amount they spewed cuss words, bad mouthed others, and just generally had irritable attitudes with no sense of humor.

I ran across Shizume and loved the Linkshell name, started chatting to her, and she directed me here. As for "One of those" I prefer the mithra race because of the high DEX and AGI. As a Main THIEF that is the core of their damage and abilities, on top of that, I'd rather look at a girls bum on my screen than a dudes. =^^=