• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Allester E. Darkflame

Started by Allester, September 23, 2012, 08:57:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allester

NAME: Allester Elishia Darkflame (Yes my middle name is Elishia, get over it.)
HEIGHT: 6' 1"
WEIGHT: 178lbs.
BUILD: Swimmer/Athletic
HAIR: Short Blond/Brown
EYES: Ice Blue
SKIN: White/Tan (Though often red due to allergies >.< )
ETHNICITY: German, English, French, Irish, Scottish and American blood lines - I hate myself
PERSONALITY: Wild, Chaotic, Insane, Friendly, Weird, Psychotic, Bi-polar
OCCUPATION: Disabled, but a Writer of Sci-Fi/Fantasy (I call it: Fanta-Fi)
ISSUES: Fused lower spin vertebra (Lordosus of the back, minor case), Bi-polar disorder, Died 2 times on the operating table during surgery to remove a 13 & 1/2" brain tumor at age 5, Coma lasting 8months during 2011
HOME: 4 Cats (Rhinshuin, Tipsy, Camron, Jaden), 2 Bedroom 1 bathroom. 4 years of Culinary arts school, 2 years of Writers Guild association, living on family property in Florida. (5 acres holding 3 houses on it. Parents in one, Grandmother in another, me in the last one)
COMMENTS: I'm very friendly, easy to get along with - but also easy to hate since I am an open book more than folks care to admit they are. You can literally ask me any question, and I will answer it without any issue.

Majestica

Hmmm.. what clergies turn your skin red? Was it the catholic priests?! And... where in Florida are you living? We (Keiyuro and myself) just bought a house in Loxahatchee!
"I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him." -Abraham Lincoln

Allester

HAH! Wow... yaay for auto-spell check mangling that one... ALLERGIES. Not clergies... LOL...

But I am allergic to anyone who thumbs a bible my direction, or demands that I find Jesus/God/Goddess.

I live in Middleburg, a bit away from Loxy. I'm close to Jacksonville/Orange park.

Alclote

I saw you fighting Erucas in Attohwa while I was farming seals from NM. A cat with Pink beret!

Allester

Heh, I hate those little worms with a passion!