• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

I'd like a pearl ^^

Started by Hilkiah, April 09, 2006, 02:46:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hilkiah

Hello!  I know many members of Lucky already and I'd like to see what the linkshell's like.  I heard that I should post something on the site first, so here I am.  The registration tool was giving me troubles, but it worked out eventually.

What can I say?  I joined FFXI when a couple of my RL friends started to play.  Now, they're both L75 and gone to the HNMLS scene.  My current linkshell (Ironmusketeers) is diminishing in size and I've been poking around to see what other linkshells are out there.  I was a member of the Lights Templar RPLS for a long time, along with several members of Lucky.

I'm interested in getting a pearl sometime soon.  I'm sure some of my LT buddies can vouch for me, I'm a good guy and willing to help out.  If there's anything else you'd like to know about me, ask here or on FFXI.  Thanks!
Galka White Mage 67

Selan

Hi Hilkah, Alythira says you are a great person. Next time you are on send me a /tell.
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."