• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

CoP Static

Started by Selan, April 09, 2006, 09:44:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Selan

hi, i haven't been on as much either, however i still would like to finish this. Anyways I will post dates and times again lothar when i check my schedule.
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

Lothar

Hiyo :)    Just letting you all know that I'm still checking this post to make sure I'm not missing any dates for CoP.  Hope you all are doing well  ;D

Ariamo

Selan needs to come back on >.>....or I'll come over there and force him on. x_x

Should just come back to us Lothar <.<

Because we live in a pink and fluffy world, that's why.

Zerila

I'm checking it too, at least every couple days. And of course, I'm on the game most days, too
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Selan

Hi, well i recently got the sling off my right arm when the doc checked it so I think I can actually play FFXI again. Anyways i've been pretty busy and I know we are close to getting 5-3 done, so just give me some time and we can plan these out again.
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

Selan

I know this is getting annoying, but would it be possible to do CoP on Monday around 7:00 PST? This Monday I am talking about.

Ariamo

Better. Even if I want to level THF, I wanna get this done and over with as soon as possible....yo....wadup and all that jazz

Zerila

Bad timing for me, I'm out of town most of this week. I'll be back on Thursday, but I don't know if I can do anything then or not. Friday is out, due to plans, but next weekend (October 7-8) should work

Lothar

I wouldn't mind doing it this weekend also (Oct 7-8).

Ariamo

We need to do them pretty early on sunday cuz of dynamis at 6:30 pm EST(gather time). Saturday, I got church from 4-6 pm EST. rawr

Selan

Ok lothar, lets try to do them this weekend.

Selan

ok guys, CoP this monday at 7:00 PST. Zerila said she was ready to go and so is ariamo and i. Lets get snoll done. Be there or we might have to just cancel this static if no one shows up.

Selan

Snoll fight tomorrow at 7:30 PST. Make sure to be there.

Ariamo

>:O we ever getting this stuff done?

Selan

After thinking about CoP last night I have decided that our strategy didn't work. This is obvious after the fact we were closer on killing snoll the first time we did it. Anyways RNGs seem to be the best for this and according to gemi he won by sidewindering it to death.

Some Observations from looking at the log:

-We need to use the salt right away since it takes 12 seconds to use it, and stops the clock on the bomb for 15 seconds

-The second salt needs to have 12 seconds of time and used at the right time before the bomb explodes

-RDMs in general had a lot of resists, I saw 50-100 dmg spells which won't get it done.

-As stated above, Gemi and Bobz have both said RNGs do massive amounts of dmg to it.

-Next Party I think will be

Ariamo - WHM
Selan - RNG
Bobz - RNG
Zerila - RDM (Use Salt Then Nuke)
Areya - PLD
Not Sure Yet on 6th but will probably be another RNG or some other melee DD

Next COP Meeting - Fri 7:00 PST. Tell me if you can't make it.

Bakum

I got the /lsmes the other day and would like to do Snoll, but 7pm PST is 10pm EST for me. I have to be in work at 11pmEST(8pmPST) but around Midnight I am back on. If this works and it can be pushed back about 2 hours I would go, but if it doesn't then feel free to go ahead without me. I can go as SAM or RDM if this works for you guys.

Zerila

Midnight, what time zone? If PST, that's 2am for me, which is a little late, and 3am for Aria, which is even later ^^;

Bakum

I am EST so Midnight for me is 9pm PST.

Selan

Just wanted to say that we are having a CoP meeting today (Jan 30) Tuesday at 9:00 PST for COP. If you can come on earlier the better. We might need to split the static in to two so we can have a NIN in the PT. Anyways hope to see you there.

Zerila

I just wanted to say... the second run of the airship battle was the most fun I've had on a mission BC... well, ever! Kudos to Keisu and Bobz for lending me the awesome gear I needed to not get swatted like a sickly fly  ;D