• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Ryudei's Header

Started by Ryudei, April 10, 2006, 08:04:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryudei

>_>;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Ennaor

Wheaton's Law:  Don't be a dick!

Ryudei

PROTOTYPE!!!!!!

Accepting applications!  Please list all gear and/or poses desired, I reserve the right to refuse non active members or people below a post count of NEW ADVENTURER!!!!!  Also if you want anything changed to your character also post it here!

Armakoy

ryu WISHES he had that lance :P very nice though, i like the taru in the far left lol. i do have a change request tho! in my pose only, if u could stop kasha (i think thats what im doing lol) when the sword is semi pointing at you (the observer of the awesome header!) thatd be sweet, oh ya make it amano! (relic w/e lol) ;o if u cant, its coo. thanks in advance!

p.s. is that kets in the weird armor in the middle and what hat is that lol oh and stance, is that custom!? XD

Zerila

Ketsu's pose looks like a scythe swing, without the scythe. Maybe I'm wrong, though ^^;
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Nerces

Did you forget that I kindly requested for the /hurray pose or did it just look too obnoxious-looking?

I have come to the realization that /joy only looks good animated. So if I can't have /hurray can I have the Bastok /salute or the last part of /cheer (where the fist is raised high)?
"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Zerila

Hey, wait... WHERE DID KETS GET THE MOOGLE HAT!!! I want one!

Ok, I know it's only a .dat, but I still want one in-game. BST AF helm is good for this pic, though :)

Nerces

That's Sheilah with the nomad moogle cap, by the way.
"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Zerila

Whoops... I have a hard time recognizing people if they don't have their names floating over their heads ^^;

Nerces

Oddly enough, there are no identical twins (not counting hair) up in the new header... so far.
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Kyuuketsuki

XD I'm the cool mithra in the sunglasses dual wielding a gkt and katana next to Sheilah. :D

Armakoy

ryu gets to be in the header twice?! i have mules! lol

Zerila

Well, if Ryu is making the header, I guess he gets some leeway :)

Sorry Sheilah and Ketsuki for mixing you up!

*bakes a gigantic apology cookie for each of you*

Ennaor

ketsuki is slicing my legs off ; ; i look weird... like i see and tableandchairs and i see charlie's angel posses... or something silly like that lol anyways im cool with it... just an observation :)

Ryuoh

Quote from: Ryudei on September 13, 2007, 08:24:25 AM
PROTOTYPE!!!!!!

Accepting applications!  Please list all gear and/or poses desired, I reserve the right to refuse non active members or people below a post count of NEW ADVENTURER!!!!!  Also if you want anything changed to your character also post it here!

Were is my character  :'(

oh and thats way too tall  :P

Ennaor

the tarutarus look giant... like the size of their face is as big as the galkas face....  and lievanos has nice legs  ;)

Evanesce

Hmm, is that Evanesce I see there? =p I like the pose (assuming she does represent me)~ How about a Green Beret, Kingdom Aketon, Carpenter's Gloves, and Light Staff (my super-savvy city combination)? ^^
Welcome to the Glompificate Nation of Luck-Related, Cookiefied Rainbowisms! ~LuckyLS~*Phoenix*~Evanesce~

Zerila

Whoops, let me give you back your beret, Eva ;)

You know, I think that thing is lucky... Every mission where I've had it in my inventory for ToAU, we've won :)

Ryudei

I DO WHAT I WANT!  Squeezing gigantic header into website whether you like it or not!!!

Arma: kasha actually doesn't have a frame with the sword out in front, it's either when you're holding it at the side, or at the end of the stroke.  If you're requesting it for the end of the stroke I'm sorry but you'll be cutting heads off at that point so we can't do that!  And I'm in the header 3 times  ;)

Kets is actually just doing a normal DW strike, only with a GK in one hand >_>;

Nerces: all your requests are totally belligerent and UNkind and will be promptly ignored!  FINE i'll fix your emote all I remembered was your /joy craze.

Ro: God so many complaints I'll see what I can do  :-[  Yes taru heads are giant!  And lievanos' legs are silky smoooooth!

Fzi: What do you want to look like!  You don't play but I GUESS you can slide since you host everything and all!

Eva: that's lumpia!!  I think...  But I'll get ya in there next round :)

Evanesce

Oh my, how could you leave me out... I'm Lucky's original (though now inactive) BST Carpenter!

I'm hurt ;;

Oh, and I'm glad the Beret is treating you well, Zeri ^^ It certainly did me~
Welcome to the Glompificate Nation of Luck-Related, Cookiefied Rainbowisms! ~LuckyLS~*Phoenix*~Evanesce~