• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Ryudei's Header

Started by Ryudei, April 10, 2006, 08:04:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuoh

idk Q_Q how has whm gear changed make me look cool!

Armakoy

oh ok MARCUS lol i didnt know that, i must be swingin pretty fast! its good then :P thanks!

Ennaor

Eva~  You're spirit lives through Lumpia because she makes me pet food and can make some lower level jugs :)
Wheaton's Law:  Don't be a dick!

Areya

Two minor things, if you don't mind, Ryu:

1) Those Yigit feet stick out like a sore thumb, meh..  Hmm, can you change them to say, Moccasins or maybe Hume RSE?  Moccasins probably look better...

2) Can you tilt me slightly more towards the front?

On another note, ack!  Crab!!!

Evanesce

Yeah, I noticed that crab too =p How about a Bunny too? Y"know, Keeneared Steffi~ <_<
Welcome to the Glompificate Nation of Luck-Related, Cookiefied Rainbowisms! ~LuckyLS~*Phoenix*~Evanesce~

Ryudei

Hehe, any exclusions are not intentionally directed at anyone!  It's kinda hard to decide how to put people in without any input from the actual people themselves!  Most of the people in the prototype atm I've spoken with directly to see what they want.  So don't be offended if you're not there, just post here how you want to be included in the next version!

Ariamo

Can you put automaton in there?  D: I want Mnejing or Valoredge in it.

Because we live in a pink and fluffy world, that's why.

Selan

i should be in the MIDDLE IN THE FRONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With me wearing SAM AF2!!
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

Gem

kets told me to come say!  I think i should be in front of selan in the middle and be more important than him ;D and just put me in cool rdm stuff like af2 hat and body and stuff idk my bff jill and rose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! new expansion!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!
Hi all

Ryudei

you can't have TWO bff that's just GREEDY!!!

eva what kind of pants and shoes!!

who's selan btw?

Ryudei

Armakoy

hate to say this ryu :P but im gona!! i look short in the back now for the tallest model of elvaan lol. maybe just make me standing up with w/e emote u think looks good lol <3

Gem

good job! me and that puppet are totally stealing selan's thunder.
Hi all

Zerila

I really like it so far. I'm really excited, especially since I wasn't in the last header ^^;

Wow, though... I thought we had more Galkas in the shell  :o
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Ryudei

Yeah I spent a lot of time moving things around you Arma but kept ending up with annoying white space, I'll change it though.  You look short cause you're bending your knees kasha'ing!!  :P

Areya

That's one good looking header so far.

We really do need more Galka...

Ryudei

I'm probably gonna have to shrink it   :'(  And then I have to add the text "Lucky Linkshell" and that's gonna screw everything up :'(  And I wish automaton emotes were in model viewer :'(

。・゜゜⌒(TOT)⌒゜゜・。

Ryuoh

try to make it the same size as the other :P

Ryudei

Ryuoh