• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Yea..

Started by Love to join 65, April 20, 2006, 02:46:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Love to join 65

For the past few weeks my current ls (TUS) has being dien out, people quitting and moving on, i'd love a LS with a lot of people and lots of social activity. I hear and see that it is not only popular but social aswell living up to what i hear about it.
I'd love to join I am a 70thf and love helping out, Thats me.

Asdren 65

OMG i forgot the most important part, My name is Asdren, lol

Phoenixblade

NU!!! I refuse to let as in :P LOL!

Nah he is an ok guy... i guess.... :P

<3 asdren :P
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil, Aphorism 146

Anonymous 69

Your just Mad cause i beat you to 60, and then you pounded me hitting 75 before i hit 65, lol. I got owned, and above all

AN "OK" GUY! WHAT?!?!??!

[Death] [You can have this.]

Asdren

After 20 minutes of Reading i finally found at the bottom of the Home page to do the cookie thing i can finally log in Yay!, ohh and PB where you been?

Asdren

So,....... not to be rude or nothing but umm am i getting in?, lol

Sesal

Lol Asdren hows it going =P A o.k. in my book btw
"My obvious charms and god-like powers always dazzle the simple, ordinary folk."
               Dark Schneider, Lone Warlock.

Selan

o.0 please send me a /tell when you are in the game. My name is selan =).
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

Asdren

Sry already quit game

Asdren

Don't delete my printer at home isn't working and no CD or floppys, lol so i gotta post it on a website, run to a friends house and print it. Sorry, Lol

The Marathon of dusty roads.
By: Glenn Caventer

The marathon was the most odd event in the games. It was run in very hot weather, over dusty roads, with horses and automobiles clearing the way and creating extreme dust clouds for our fellow people to run though. The first to finish was Fred Lorz, who really was running back to the finish line to get his clothes, he dropped out after nine miles and officials thought he won the race. Lorz