• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Lucky Ls o_o {Fun} {Social} {Excitement} {Can I Have It?} *^_^*

Started by Goldmoon 67, June 24, 2006, 09:58:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldmoon 67

Herro all o_o  ~  Long time no see for many of you :)  Yes, I have come back to FF11.  There's been so many changes since I left (ZOMG can you say Economy wtf O_o) - seriously though, I remember many of you and have been encouraged by about six people now to apply for this social LS.  I'm looking for basically fun people to hang out with and exp with, etc.  Some quests too - ya know, storyline stuff.  I did the HNMLS thing my first FF11 go around, and made a ton of great friends.  I still have my Dawn pearl, but not sure if I can commit the time I once did to that kind of endeavor.  Right now I want to start small and see where it goes.

Hugs to all my friends!  Hope to see you soon in game *^_^*

Much Taru-Luv,
Goldie~

Ariamo

Do I know this person?

Because we live in a pink and fluffy world, that's why.

Phoenixblade

Gold is awesome. Great caster. Good player. And in my opinion very nice and fun.
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil, Aphorism 146

Selan

I've been away from the game recently due to summer school and other things, but when I log on I will contact you for sure^^
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."