• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Windy Missions!

Started by Zerila, February 07, 2007, 05:18:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zerila

Thanks to Bobz and Ketsu, I'm now rank 7. But I'd like to be rank 10 eventually (heck, I've only been playing for 3.5 years ^^;). Would anyone be interested in helping me out with the remaining missions?

If there is anyone lower then rank 7 that wants to get to 10, let me know. We can probably catch you up and then go on to 10.

Thanks!
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Selan

I would like to but i am Sandy. I don't think i can do the missions past 5 from a different nation.
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

Kyuuketsuki

Anyone can help on the missions, other than the ones that are in the BCs. Lemme know if you need some spamurai action for any of the missions! (Or whm, I guess...:'() Or drg?!

Zerila

Dragoon! You must come as a Dragoon! And you must wear the spiffy purple AF! (on a side note, I love Dragoons :)

Zerila

By the way... is there a noticeable difference in the amount that I post since I noticed I can reach the website from work?  :o

Bakum

I'm form Sandy as well, but will gladly help with any missions i can. BC excluded cause obviously i can't enter those.

Selan

haha yeah you are posting more zerila, but I would like to get more people to start using the website. The only thing though is that since we don't do many events like an HNM it's not really required as much. However we still do use the website pretty often =).
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."