• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

It's Not Easy Being Blue...

Started by Areya, April 19, 2007, 07:06:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Areya

...Mage, that is.

Especially when you have to keep pestering people for help.

Here's the lowdown:

Actinic Burst
Learned From: Ghrah

This shouldn't be terribly difficult other than just killing the things.

Vertical Cleave
Learned from: Euvhi (aka "flowers")

These have several TP moves including an AoE sleep.  Not to mention Vertical Cleave ignores blink.  But the Eo'euvhi in Grand Palace are only in the EM-T range, so a handful of people can do it.

Exuviation
Learned from: Wamoura

Yeah..  these are mean, and high level.  Gonna want something like a full party.

Magic Hammer
Learned From: Poroggo

Frog Song!   :o Refrain from killing the charmed tank!  Yeah, this is annoying.  But it's a light-based damage + MP drain, so might have uses.

Reactor Cool
Learned from: Zdei

Seeing as how these are black mage type mobs, with a bunch of annoying tp moves..   The Ice Spikes + Defense Boost effect is okay though.

Body Slam
Learned from: Dragon (Dahaks)

"You want to fight what!?"  Yeah these are mean, really mean.  Party or more.

Mind Blast
Learned from: Soulflayer

These things have entirely way too many tp moves that just utterly reek havoc.  On top of that, they're black mages, true sight, and VT-IT.

Memento Mori
Learned from: Corse

Don't you just love the black mage mobs with the charm moves?  Especially ones that only show up at night?

Amplification
Learned from: Flan/Pudding

Magic Attack Bonus + Magic Defense Bonus, all in one neat package.  The trick is finding people willing to let them actually use tp moves.

Did I mention these were black mages too?

Lowing
Learned From: Buffalo

Okay, granted, inflicting plague may not be the most thrilling thing, but hey it might help.  Not to mention piss people off in Ballista.

---------

These are listed pretty much in priority order.  Any help would be appreciated, as always!

Selan

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

Areya

Yesterday I went and soloed a bit, learned Actinic Burst, Vertical Cleave, and Lowing.  Seven more to go!

Zerila

If I'm on, I'll help. Just let me know! Some of those sound fun to fight :)
If I remember right, there are leeches or crabs near some Soul Flayers. We could give that a shot! We'd just have to make it past three imps from the staging point
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)