• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Dricant's Application!

Started by Dricant, February 01, 2008, 04:45:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dricant

Hey, all. =)

I've played on Asura since the NA PS2 release (although I now play on PC), and I just transferred to Phoenix last week to play with my partner-in-crime/comedy relief/friend Pimento. And, even though I've been playing for so long, I still haven't got a level 75 job. D:

I was actually LSless for quite some time on Asura, but I really missed participating in events and the like. It would be awesome to be included in such an active LS like this, especially since my friend Pimento is also in it. Also, I'm looking to meet new people on this server, since I'm basically starting from scratch as far as that goes. As far as jobs go, my highest are 62DRG and 61WAR. All except about 4 of my other jobs are 30+. I enjoy helping people out and pretty much just goofing around.

I haven't been too active on Phoenix as of yet, since helping Pimento is the only thing I've been doing, but with a linkshell, I definitely think I'll be logging on a lot more! I'm just looking for a social linkshell to meet some new people and to have fun. So, I would really appreciate you guys considering having me join.

Also, lolPimento.

lulz, edit: Another thing I really enjoy doing is making videos, so I also have that ability if you guys were interested. =)
O hai der, dis is sig.

pimento

i know this guy in the real RL life and he's helped me out in-game a lot. plus he's asian which is like +3 internet points right ;D

Selan

contact areya, ketsuki or ryudei. You can contact me sometime this weekend 'cause I will be on.
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

Kyuuketsuki

I'll tell you what I told Pimento! Gimme cookies and I'll give you a pearl!!!!!!!!

Dricant

Quote from: pimento on February 01, 2008, 06:42:37 AM
i know this guy in the real RL life and he's helped me out in-game a lot. plus he's asian which is like +3 internet points right ;D

Azn, yarly.

Quote from: Kyuuketsuki on February 01, 2008, 09:31:07 AM
I'll tell you what I told Pimento! Gimme cookies and I'll give you a pearl!!!!!!!!

You shall have your cookies, sir. D:
O hai der, dis is sig.

Zerila

I can also get you a pearl, and I don't require cookies (Though I will accept them!)
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Selan

song I forgot, you can contact zerila also!
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

Zerila

Kyuuketsuki

Zomigah, Zeri trying to steal my cookie bribes. :'(

Zerila

Whoops! That's going to have repercussions  :o

*starts baking several dozen "apology cookies" for Ketsuki*

Kyuuketsuki

Zerila

Yay, that means my apology was accepted!

Kyuuketsuki