• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Pit Tournament and 60 Cap Brenner

Started by Areya, February 06, 2008, 04:22:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Areya

Two announcements:

1)  Sometime in March I'm going to hold a monster tournament in the Colosseum.  There will be a series of Round Robin matches, and then a playoff at the end, if we have enough people.  I'm giving you plenty of warning so that you will have ample time to level up a pet if you don't have one!

2)  This Sunday at 1PST (4EST) I'm going to hold yet another Brenner match.  This one will be 60 cap, so check your gear!  Again, everyone is invited to come out, even if you don't want to play, you can watch!

Zerila

60 Brenner? I can go as DRAGOOOON!!!  ;D ;D ;D

The Pit sounds like a blast, too. I'd better start working on my pets  ;)
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Ennaor

i guess i can go as monk... or a lvl 50 bst
Wheaton's Law:  Don't be a dick!

Zerila

I don't know... BST is so awesome, it's like two jobs. So, it's like you'd be going as a level 100 regular job. That's really not fair to everyone else!
;)
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Kyuuketsuki

Quote from: Zerila on February 06, 2008, 06:00:00 PM
I don't know... BST is so awesome, it's like two jobs. So, it's like you'd be going as a level 100 regular job. That's really not fair to everyone else!
;)

Same as drg!!

I'll prolly go dnc... though I may be 70 by then ;) . Not that dnc is prolly any good at pvp... but, it's fun!! And I don't like pvp so anything to make it more fun is good in my book.  :o :o :o

Areya

Quote from: Kyuuketsuki on February 06, 2008, 07:02:47 PM
(...)Not that dnc is prolly any good at pvp... but, it's fun!!

Considering DNC can gravity, def down, and evasion down, self-SC, and have Evasion Bonus and Attack Bonus, they might be pretty interesting.  The main problem would be no starting tp, but that's nothing digging up a wing can't fix.

Evanesce

It's good to see some events popping up again ^^
Welcome to the Glompificate Nation of Luck-Related, Cookiefied Rainbowisms! ~LuckyLS~*Phoenix*~Evanesce~