• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Soboro Sukehiro and Optical Hat Runs

Started by Areya, May 25, 2008, 04:58:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Areya

While I'm taking a break from organizing "fun" events, there are other things that need done.  So...

Soboro Run

I think Thursday the 29th is a good night to schedule this one, after my Assault group is finished.  The more that can help the better but remember you must have beaten Diabolos to have Riverne-B01 clearance.

Optical Hat Run

Seeing as my SAM is nearing 70, I'll be needing one of these too.  I don't know when would be a good time for this one but maybe next Saturday or Sunday (1st or 2nd).  They would most likely be noon-early afternoon times.

Please, please, please, help us out on these two things if you can.

Ryudei

MmMmMm...  About what time will this be?  /lsmes states 7PM PDT, is that when your assault group meets or when it generally ends?

Ariamo

That's our three run day usually, so we get done around 9-10 PM EST :x

Because we live in a pink and fluffy world, that's why.

Areya

What Aria said.  Also, we're really only going after a couple of them so hopefully it won't drag on really late.

Zerila

I'm traveling starting Thursday and I will be back on Sunday. If I get back in time, I would love to help! I can go BST and do crowd control on the Ohat run :)
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Areya

Once again it's brutally evident that there just aren't enough people willing to help.  Cancelled these events.

Zerila

Sorry to hear that, Rey... As far as the O-hat goes, If you're willing to go BST, we could possibly duo it, though it would be a lot safer with 1-2 other BSTs along. At the very least, the two of us plus one Summoner could probably do it with no real problems, using the avatar to make sure that hate gets held while we pet swap. It would be a heck of a marathon session, though!

I'm up for it, any day this week. Just let me know what day, and I'll make sure to be on!

Areya

Well, it's not like it'd be too time consuming to get people to do a single OHat.  Maybe 30 min to get people there, then a 10 min fight or so.  The trick is finding enough people free at one time.

Zerila

A spontaneous "Hey, anyone got time to do a quick o-hat run" in LS chat might work better than trying to actually plan something out ahead of time... It's strange, we always have people on saying that they're bored, but it's like herding cats to get us all to do something at a pre-arranged time  ;D

Like I said, though, if I'm on and not otherwise occupied, I will happily go. And, outside of Assaults, pretty much all I do these days is Campaign, which I can stop at any time  ;)

Ariamo

I can come SMN if you think that'll help.  :x

Because we live in a pink and fluffy world, that's why.