• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Join Application, for me =D

Started by Jaix, July 14, 2008, 09:38:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaix

Hi guys, my name's Kris and I'm 18. My in-game name is Jaix (pronounced Jase / Jace, if you can imagine that =) ) and he's an Elvaan MNK starting in Bastok.

I just started, literally. I bought the game yesterday and waited for the 4-5 hours it took to download, install, update and register on my PS3. Talk about a sucky interface without a keyboard (I bought bluetooth, to find it doesn't work with XI, so purchased a wired one and expecting to have one by tomorrow, the latest).

I'm easy-going, and I just want to enjoy playing XI. I'm not a crazy fanatic or anything like that, I like to be an end-game character and have nice equipment, as long as they be pretty. I'm from RO and WoW, which XI isn't like either but is similar in some aspects. I can deal with the difference though =)

Is there anything else you'd like to know about me?

Zerila

I guess the only thing I'm curious about is how you heard of us. Do you know someone who's already in Lucky? Not that it will impact whether or not we let you in, I'm just wondering :)

Welcome to the game, and I have no objections to you joining Lucky!
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Jaix

The Official FFXI website has a community linkshell page which had Lucky listed. Since you guys described it as a social LS, I figured that was the best LS to seek membership in =)

Thank you for your approval!

Though I have to admit, I'm still at a loss on how to add friends and LS stuff ._.

Areya

No problems here.

As for the friend stuff, "/befriend (Person's Name)".

Send a tell to any of the sackholders online if you want a pearl.

(Short list of names:  Areya, Ketsuki, Ryudei, Sheilah, Greenwood, Zerila, Selan, uh...  I know there's more..)