• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

CoP Static

Started by Selan, April 09, 2006, 09:44:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Selan

This is for CoP static for Selan, Areya, Ariamo, Lunetmoon, Lothar and Zerila. Basically if you can not make it at a certain scheduled time post here. Zerila if you are there please contact one of us. Anyways sorry about your monitor problems.

Next Scheduled Mission:

5-2 = April 15, Saturday  - 3:30 PST
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

Ariamo

I hope I did my time zone right. I get home at 6 pm EST

PS. Better like my avatar Selan >:o

Because we live in a pink and fluffy world, that's why.

Zerila

I won't be able to make it on Saturday, I'll be away for Easter weekend ; ;

Otherwise, I can make it pretty much any day, as long as I know a couple days in advance. I usually check this site once a day (in the morning, before work), so if you post a day to meet, I'll most likely be able to make it.
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Zerila

Whoops, nevermind. I just found out I'm working that weekend, so I'm not going away for Easter. I'll be working Saturday morning/afternoon doing server upgrades, and I should be back by 6:00 CST (4:00 PST). So, if you guys are ok with starting a little later, I can come :)

Ariamo

Fine by me. So long as we get this infernal promy done. <.<

Selan

Ok guys, the next run for 5-3 will be on Saturday 3:30 PST on April 22nd. If you can not make it post on here
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

Zerila

Lothar

Yeah, that's the guide I'm going off of when we do CoP missions, its a really good guide.

Ariamo

Glad you like it. :x

Selan

I think it's time to start our CoP static again. If you get a chance please get in touch with me who were in the CoP static.

Zerila

Hiya!

Well, my play time has recently taken a hit. As far as a static goes, I can do one day on a weekend (either Saturday or Sunday, but not both), and Wednesday and Thursday nights after 6:30 pm CST. Maybe what we can do is take a weekend day and just try and blast through as much of it as possible all at once...

We're coming up on a little problem as far as jobs go, though... I only have BST to 75, an my Red Mage is currently 70. I'm not sure if that will be usefull or not for the rest of CoP. It looks like some of the fights towards the end will be crazy hard. If you think that BST is not viable, or RDM at 70 isn't strong enough, I'll understand if you want to replace me. Especially with my limited playtime.

Selan

let me get in touch with eveyone else, but we won't replace you^^

Ariamo

5 levels isn't too much of a difference. Or at least not too much. I can go BRD too now anyway <.<

Selan

ok 5-3 on Monday if maint will allow us. Meet at Jeuno around 5:00 PST. IF we are unable to get on, then we will have to cancel the run. You can contact me on IM or message me on Playonline.

Selan

Hey, i was thinking we could try to do the last path this monday at 6:30 PST.  I am available and think it's a good time to go. If anyone has a problem just contact me.

Selan

CoP this Tuesday, meet at 6:00 PST.

Selan

ok CoP this thursday around 8:30 PST.

Lothar

Hey James, I'm not logging into FFXI much lately, I still want to do CoP with you all, so I'll check these boards for any info as to a time when we're suppose to meet up.  Post times/dates in here, or just point me to where the info is.

Armakoy

Kyuuketsuki